Bowel conditions are among the top 10 reasons why cat owners bring their cats to the Vet. Commercial cat food means the ingredients in our cats’ diet have changed drastically in recent times.
This affects the digestive health of our cats. Digestion and emptying slows down, digestive enzymes loose function and food bacteria are not destroyed as effectively as it should. And various (not so pleasant) digestive problems arise.
What makes maxxidigest+ different?
maxxidigest+ is much more than just probiotics. It is an advanced formula that supports both the digestive and immune system in our cats.
It is all about the ingredients. Even the base used in maxxidigest+ offers its own health benefits. It contains antioxidants that are beneficial for the immune system and lignans that has hormone balancing properties.
What’s more… Pediococcus acidilactici is less sensitive to oxygen exposure and elevated temperature than conventional probiotic bacteria like Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus. This means you need less of it as it is guaranteedto survive the acidic stomach environment and make it to the GI tracts for maximum health benefits.
And 50% overage guarantees 1 billion cfu per serving at the date of expiry, not only at the date of manufacturing.
– Restores digestive health
– Promotes healthy mucosal lining
– Supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract
– Promotes and enhances digestion
– Offer diarrhea relief
– Works as probiotic and prebiotic
– Stabilizes and maintains the right pH balance in the gut
– Supports normal gut permeability
– Combats yeast infection and allergies
– Helps with food sensitivities
– Supports the immune system
– Improves the hormone function
Click the ADD TO CART button at the top of the page and buy your maxxidigest+ right NOW!
- Healthier gut means healthier pet
- Much more than just probiotics for cats
- Advanced 2-in-1 supplement that supports both the digestive and immune system in our cats. Because it is all about the ingredients
- May help with leaky gut, intestinal repair, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), yeast infection, atopic dermatitis, food allergy, flatulence, post-surgical infections, and chronic diarrhea (including antibiotic associated stomach upset)
- It is not about quantity, it is about quality – Pediococcus acidilactici is guaranteed to survive the acidic feline stomach environment and make it to the GI tracts for maximum health benefits