Why It’s an Essential Vitamin
Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.*
Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun?
Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight — without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
5,000 IU Daily for Optimum Levels
Vitamin D is fat-soluble and the amount absorbed from a serving can be greatly affected by factors like obesity, age, genetics, dietary deficiencies, and medical conditions. Most health organizations agree that a range of 30-80 ng/ml accounts for sufficient levels of vitamin D. The Vitamin D Council recommends that adults take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily to achieve and maintain optimal levels. This recommendation is based on research that shows at least 97% of people will attain levels above 30 ng/ml at this dose, without risk of toxicity.*
Our Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency
NatureWise Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. Our vitamin D3 is made following strict GMP standards. We utilize specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that each and every bottle of NatureWise Vitamin D3 meets the highest standards for purity, potency, and safety.
At NatureWise We Care About Health and Wellness — for Everyone!
That’s why we’re working with the nonprofit, Vitamin Angels, to help defeat preventable illness and malnutrition for children here in the U.S. and around the world. Every NatureWise purchase generates a donation of life-changing vitamins and minerals to a child or mother in need for an entire year. Thanks to our customers, we have already helped thousands of lives. Amplify the impact with your NatureWise purchase … every bottle makes a difference.
What’s more, you can double the impact! Simply write a review of your NatureWise product purchase, and we will double the donation to Vitamin Angels to help defeat malnutrition for another child in need. It won’t cost you a thing, and it will have a lasting effect.
Our NatureWise Pledge to You
As a savvy consumer, only the best supplements—standardized, pure, and certified—make it on your shopping list. At NatureWise, we wouldn’t expect anything less. We apply the same oath of purity to every NatureWise product, including our NatureWise Vitamin D3.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB rays.*
- Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency.