Toddlers may be little, but these are big years for their development. And since they can be a tad picky, Organic Toddler Complete is specially formulated to help fill in gaps in their diet.
We include nutrients in a premium form that your toddler’s developing body prefers and can easily use. We use vitamin D as D3, the body’s preferred form of vitamin D; vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, the body’s preferred form of B12; and folate as methylfolate, the body’s preferred form of folate. Folate does not need to be converted by the body before use. For zinc, we include zinc citrate, a more expensive form of zinc that is better absorbed by the body than zinc oxide.
The nutrients and amounts of each one that we include are based on the Institute of Medicine’s recommendations and the latest science and advice from leading nutrition experts. We utilize current research on dietary patterns to ensure that our multifunctional formulas fill typical nutrient gaps in the Western diet and serve as an all-in-one supplement, giving you more of what you want and less of what you don’t.
Our vegetarian omega-3 comes from organic flaxseed oil. SmartyPants Organics Toddler Complete is Non-GMO Project Verified by NSF International and contains no synthetic colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners. It is gluten-free and free of the most common allergens including milk, eggs, shellfish soy, peanuts, wheat, fish, and tree nuts. Best of all, our gummies have a delicious flavor that kids of all ages love.
- Vegetarian Omega-3 (ALA) sourced from organic flaxseed oil.
- Immune and Bone Support: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, and Zinc to help support a healthy immune system.
- Digestive Health: probiotic* Bacillus subtilis to support normal digestion in your toddler.
- Vitamin D3 and Zinc promotes strong bones and teeth and also supports the immune system.* D3 is the premium form of Vitamin D and the body’s preferred form.
- B12 supports energy production, as well as your toddler’s immune system.* We use methylcobalamin, a premium form of B12 that’s easily used by the body.